SSL AWS 900+ Analog Mixing Console with Full Automation & Recall
- Digidesign HDX
- UAD Octo with All UAD Plugins
- Avid – Dual Analog 16 interfaces
- Adam A7 Nearfields with Dual JBL 4312 Subwoofers
- Other Real World Monitoring – Top secret, can’t give it all away
- Hackintosh custom built by Sean Bryson
secret weapons for the best results
- Manley Vari-MU Stereo Compressor – Found in most top mastering houses
- 4 Neumann PEV Mastering EQ’s (from Atlantic’s old Mastering Studio)
- Sontec MEP 250ex 5 Band EQ – Insane across the mix bus!
- Thermionic Culture “The Phoenix” Tube Compressor Limiter
- Avalon 737 – Tube Mic Pre / Tube Compressor / Class A EQ
- Lang PEQ2 Program EQ (Like a Pultec but better)
- Roland Dimension D – Chorus unlike anything else
- GML 2032 Mic Pre and 4 Band EQ – Oh the Clarity!
- Groove Tubes Vipre Mic Pre – 8 Tubes. The Best.
- Yamaha SPX 90II Multi Effects – a classic
- Kush Clariphonic
to push the creative bounds
- VariAx 700 modeling guitar from Line 6 – I don’t know how they do it!
- Fender Rhodes Suitcase w speaker cabinet – vintage 1970’s and MINT
- Lots of other guitars, basses, acoustics, 12 strings, ukulele, baritone
- Tons of cool effects pedals and stomp boxes. Some older than me!
- Taylor C710 Acoustic Guitar
- Dozens of hand percussion instruments
- 2 accordians – 1 older than me, the other might be
- Pro Tools HDX
- East West Composer Cloud Plus
- Logic X – loaded with great soft synths, samplers and sounds
- EXS 24 Sampler and Kontakt 5 – God has fewer sample libraries than me!
- Omnisphere 2, Keyscape, Stylus RMX, Trillian
- NI Komplete
- Nexus 2, Sylenth,
- Arturia – entire collection
- G Force MTRON Pro and Imposcar
- Rob Pappen – Blade, Predator, SubBoomBass
- Waves Codex and Element
- ROLI Seaboard